Sunday, April 26, 2009

Brent's Blog

WOW


I am a reality in your every day. I have many names, many faces, many shapes, and I come in every size and color. I’m blamed for more failures than anything or anyone else. I have no respect for or of persons, I do not play favorites, and I never choose sides. Within me are invisible seeds of greatness and immeasurable fields of frustration. What you choose to do with me will make you better or make you bitter. The people who don’t want me the most inevitably have the most of me. The great paradox is I will never go away but yet I can show anyone a better way. Without me there would be zero success. In fact, I am the driving force behind all achievement and the better you get at dealing with me the better you… you will be.

It’s not a matter of IF you will face me but WHEN you will face me. And with that, let me make a guarantee. I will be in your face every day. I am the one thing in your life that has the potential to help you think bigger, be better, and do the impossible in every area of your life. Unfortunately, until you meet me, everything is fine. And like most people say, “it is what it is.” Those people, by the way, don’t know the power I have to make their potential a reality. The most important thing about me that you need to know is I am waiting everyday to be used by you. Or in worst case scenarios, to be used against you.
Who am I? I am your Problem. And just in case no one has told you, my last name is Solution.
-Keith A. Craft