Thursday, September 11, 2008

Game Day!

Its on! Its Game Day!! Today is Taylors first JV came of his JR year in highschool. I never even made it to my juinor year. Sad :( I went to school a lot at the start of the year however making it all the way to class a whole different story. What a guy that son of mine is, i marvel at his and his brothers and sisters and the things they accomplish. It never fails to amaze me how simply life can really be growing up if everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing. THAT very light has come on over my lil mans head a few years ago ~ you know about the time he ran into his first true love FOOTBALL. I can remember when he was a really little guy in first grade i believe and one of the cutest lil girls in his class came up to me and said "know why i like taylor? cus he knows how to treat a lady!". I still lol when i look back on that day him all running around and testing himself as he climbed and ran and jumped.

Now years later i will sit in the stands watching him run, jump and mabey even climb (a few other kids that is). He will take the feild and my breath. The crowd will be yelling and screaming and i will too inside. Inside ill be yelling please dont get hurt, please dont get hurt, PLEASE DONT GET HURT! On the outside it will be GO BABY GO! With every little impact my heart will skip a beat as i wait for the outcome. SCORE he didnt get hurt. lol Ok ok i know im supposed to get exceited when they make a touchdown but in every moment that he is on that feild i will be to, inside him, willing him every bit of my own strengh, courage, speed, agility and love. Not that he needs it! I can only hope that his heart and love for football make up for his lack of size and that his speed and strengh keep him safe and at the top of his game.

Even if he never takes the feild today it will not change a think. Taylor is a STAR to me! If he was to never put a jersey on one more time for the rest of his life ill never forget the heart and love he played with. Ill never forget the bruises, scrathes, bumps, pulled mucsles, hours of time, and heart that he played with. I will never be the same for having loved him! I will never question his ability to hold his own or his manhood. For as much as his girlfriend thinks she loves him now she will never equal or even come close to loving him as deeply as i. I am not just his mother i am his number ONE fan ~ in football and in life!